Share in WhatsApp
Basic principles of exercises for stretching and development of the twine
- The basic principles of training stretching
- Warm up to enhance flexibility of the body
- Exercises for stretching the hips
Dance classes, yoga and gymnastics require flexible and plastic body, with elastic ligaments, and movable joints. A good indicator of plasticity is the ability of an athlete to do the splits. For the development of the desired degree of stretch requires a serious preparation and a methodical, gradual development of preliminary items.
The basic principles of training stretching
The ability to do the splits gives a person a great number of positive aspects such as improvement of posture, strengthening of joints, relief periods, menstruation and process of childbirth in women, stimulation of blood circulation to prevent varicose veins and cellulite. To quickly and safely master this skill, it is recommended to adhere to the following principles:
- Perform all exercises with pleasure, avoiding pain.
- In the classroom should not excessively stretch the muscles if the body is not yet ready for twine. Haste in training may lead to joint damage or ligament rupture.
- The preparatory elements should be performed daily: muscle memory makes it faster to improve the result, whereas the training from time to time reduces all efforts to nothing, and makes each time to go back to the beginning.
- Any exercise to increase flexibility, you need to run very smoothly and slowly. Jerks and sudden movements can also cause injuries.
- To perform the stretching movements should be at relaxing the muscles while avoiding tension in them. If you stretch in the target muscle, there is a strong tension, it is recommended to breathe, relax the area you want, then on the exhale, gently increase range. This technique can reduce discomfort at the time of stretching, but it is important to exercise caution and to prevent a strong increase of the trajectory.
- After class, the possible emergence of muscle pain, to relieve which will help active workout, a warm shower or bath. If sharp pain occurred at the time of exercise, exercise should stop and ask for a consultation from a specialist.
Like any other exercise, stretching has a number of contraindications that should be considered when selecting exercises. Class is absolutely contraindicated for people suffering from hypertension. People suffering from diseases of musculoskeletal system you need to consult with your doctor before you start training. With great care should be to train children up to 6 years due to the weakness of muscles and tendons. It is important to remember that flexibility is for everybody, so the time spent on the development of the twine, will be different for each person.
There are two version of the string: transverse, in which the legs bred in hand; and longitudinal, when the legs stretch forward and backward. Side splits are considered more difficult to master, so it is recommended to start with the second option.
Warm up to enhance flexibility of the body
Before you attempt the splits, it makes sense to prepare the body with additional exercises, which increase the elasticity of the ligaments and makes muscles more pliable. In addition, these same elements are used as warm-up before attempting to go down into the splits. Complex perform for 15-20 minutes.
In the process of fitness training you should carefully monitor their own feelings, preventing the occurrence of pain.
Exercises for stretching the hips
To enhance the flexibility of the legs and make the thighs more elastic, you can use the following exercise:
Strengthen leg stretching will also help power stretching:
To enhance the flexibility of the legs will also help Mahi to perform them in a standing position, and lying on one side: put aside the straight leg, trying to lift her as high as possible.
To maintain the mobility of joints and elasticity of muscles in any age appropriate yoga. Many of her postures designed for strengthening stretching, so they will be a great addition to the development of the twine.
The basic element of yoga:
To prepare the body to twine can take a lot of time, so you should not stop training after 2-3 weeks. It is important to remember that stretching increases with each workout, just need to continue to do the exercises.
Uses photographs Shutterstock