Share in WhatsApp
Basic exercises: technique
Before you begin any of the set of basic exercises that prepare your muscles for 5-10 minutes: jog at a moderate pace or do a few swings with hands and feet. Next, start the training by following our tips on the technique of execution of the basic elements of fitness.
Technique of squats
1. Rise directly, feet on width of shoulders, hands on waist.
2. On the inhale, move the body weight on the heels and slightly leaning forward, perform a deep squat .
3. Return to starting position on exhale and repeat the exercise.
Trainer tip: if you go down your knees should not go beyond the feet. By performing this basic exercise, hold the deflection along the entire length of the spine in any movement phase and do not lower the chin.
The technique of twisting
1. Lie on your back, bend your knees and place feet on floor, hands behind head, head slightly raised, elbows are divorced in sides. Tighten your abs and pull your stomach.
2. On the exhale, lift the back of the floor and elbows touch the thighs.
3. Hold this position, then scroll down and repeat the exercise.
Trainer tip: don’t limit yourself in the number of repetitions of this basic exercise and avoid deflection in the lower back. Try to keep your back stooped.
The technique of push UPS
1. Get on all fours. Place hands slightly wider than shoulders, pull your legs back and press your toes into the floor. The abdominal muscles and buttocks tight, the body from the knees to the top of the head is a straight line.
2. On the inhale, without changing the posture, slowly lower down to education in the elbows right angle.
3. Take original position on the exhale (hands slightly wider than shoulders, legs extended back) and repeat the exercise.
Council coach: not prohibite the lower back.