Aerobics: one of the most popular trends of fitness
- The essence of aerobics as the direction of fitness
- Benefits of aerobics
- Indications for fitness workouts
- Contraindications for training
- Exercise and pregnancy
- Kinds of aerobics as the direction
Modern fitness clubs offer beginners and advanced athletes a huge choice of destinations to suit every taste. In the list of sports included such as power’s low impact aerobic and fiznagruzki.
Aerobics is considered one of the most popular trends of fitness training because it allows you to simultaneously burn off extra fat, tighten the body, increase stamina. Aerobics also helps to spend time not only with use, but in good company, if we are talking about group lessons.
The essence of aerobics as the direction of fitness
Aerobics is a complex of mobile exercise under dynamic music. Unlike other sports fields, motion-aerobics does not require a major effort and fairly simple technique. To sustain such training even able older people.
Fitness workout consisting of aerobics can include some of the following elements, and can keep them all at the same time:
- the involvement of the muscles of the whole body;
- breathing exercises;
- improvement of plasticity, flexibility, mobility.
The main feature of aerobics and aerobic training in that the physical exercises cause the acceleration pulse. The oxygen that enters the body of an athlete, breaks down glucose, and the energy the body takes from fat. That is why aerobics is popular with slimming people: even at a moderate intensity movements active weight loss begins after 30-40 minutes of training.
Benefits of aerobics
Aerobic training and aerobics separately is very useful not just for getting rid of excess weight, but also to improve well-being.
- to strengthen the heart muscle, prevent the development of diseases of the cardiovascular system;
- to normalize blood circulation and lymphatic drainage;
- to improve the ventilation in the pulmonary alveoli and relieve the symptoms of diseases of the respiratory system;
- allow the whole body muscle tone;
- to tighten loose skin, get rid of cellulite and stretch marks;
- to stimulate the gastrointestinal tract;
- to improve blood flow to the pelvic organs;
- to increase the elasticity of the body, flexibility and joint mobility;
- to remove excess tension from the muscles;
- get rid of insomnia, depression, chronic fatigue, apathy, sleepiness;
- to saturate all the cells of the body with oxygen and to improve gas exchange;
- to improve the relief of the body and work through problem areas;
- to strengthen the back muscles and to correct posture;
- to normalize blood pressure and metabolic processes.
Indications for fitness workouts
Aerobics is not only a popular fitness trend for weight loss. It is also a form of active exercises, which doctors often recommend to patients with various ailments.
The list of indications for aerobic fitness training includes:
- a sedentary lifestyle, causing congestive disease;
- rehabilitation period after injuries and operations;
- prevention of diseases of the heart and blood vessels;
- a high degree of obesity;
- regular fatigue, anxiety, sleep disturbances, depression;
- the tension in the spine and hips;
- low endurance.
Contraindications for training
Despite the many useful properties of aerobic fitness and health benefits that it brings, there are a number of contraindications for exercises of this kind.
Experts recommend to refrain from aerobic exercise if you have:
- acute or chronic diseases of the musculoskeletal system;
- illnesses that contraindicated the shock load;
- problems of the venous character;
- diseases of the cardiovascular system that occur in the acute form;
- of blood clotting.
Before you start exercising should consult a physician in order to exclude the possibility of negative consequences. In some cases (e.g. for heart disease) the aerobic exercise is allowed, if it is low-intensity and does not exceed the heart rate up to the legal limit.
Exercise and pregnancy
During the period of waiting for a baby many physical exercises are forbidden due to the risks of increasing uterine tone and detachment of the placenta. However, aerobics can be carried out in a low tempo with moderate or low load.
The correct and carefully chosen aerobic fitness training during pregnancy will have a positive impact on the expectant mother:
- strengthen the muscles of the abdomen;
- strengthen the heart muscle;
- get rid of oedema in the limbs;
- burn calories;
- prevents development of venous diseases;
- improve psycho-emotional state;
- normalize sleep;
- will train the respiratory system.
Many fitness instructors offer pregnant women special services: group yoga classes for pregnant women. Physical exertion in such a small group of the most gentle, excluded as jumping, running exercises and other sharp movements.
Kinds of aerobics as the direction
Before starting aerobics, you need to determine the direction of the lesson. There are several basic types of aerobic training, thanks to which anyone can choose a workout for the soul.
- Classic aerobics.
A set of exercises on all groups of muscles under dynamic music. Aimed at fat loss, development of endurance and bring the muscles in tone.
- Aerobic dance.
Complex plastic physical exercise performed under a rhythmic pace of different music styles. The most popular Zumba and Latin. The main objective of the training was to develop plasticity, sense of rhythm, strengthening posture, fight against fatigue and overwork.
- Step aerobics.
The complex physical exercise using a step platform. Movements mimic walking, the descent and ascent stage. The complex is aimed at fat loss and development of muscles of the lower torso.
- Gymnastic aerobics.
Is carried out using various gymnastics apparatus: clubs, exercise ball, tapes, bodybar.
- Power aerobics.
The exercises are designed to strengthen the muscles by using a moderate load. In studies using low-weight dumbbells kettlebell, mini-bar.
- The aerobics.
Aerobic exercise performed in water, which increases the intensity of the movements for water resistance.
One major advantage of aerobics is that to engage in such fitness can not only in the gym but at home. Enough to arm themselves with the necessary tools (depending on chosen direction), to include active favorite music and perform movements using video tutorials.
Uses photographs Shutterstock